This is my personal page (David J. Adinaro MD, M.Eng., FACEP). My goal is to write about “big picture” concepts that affect the practice of emergency medicine especially where I work (Paterson, NJ). As a reference point below is a brief summary of my current positions/interests. As this is a personal blog it represents my own opinions and not those of my employer or any other organization I work with.
- Chief Medical Information Officer (St.Joseph’s Healthcare System) 2015-
- Patient Safety Officer (St. Joseph’s Healthcare System) 2014 –
- Chief, Emergency Medicine (St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center) 2009-2015
- Residency Research Director – Emergency Medicine (St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center) 2004-2014
- Past President, NJ Chapter of American College of Emergency Physicians 2013-2014
- Graduate – Healthcare Systems Engineering Program, Lehigh University
To view my CV: david adinaro cv 2014 – patersonER
Feel free to contact me through linked-in: www.linkedin.com/pub/david-adinaro-md-facep/3/4/855
or this blog on twitter: @PatersonER.